The Transitioning Through the Seasons of Change IQ Doodle explores the four seasons of change that we all inevitably pass through many times over a lifetime.
Here is the text included within this IQ Doodle:
Build upon good planning, solid decision-making, risk-taking, goal accomplishment and opportunity capitalization.
- A time for reward, fulfilment and celebration.
- Triggers courage, confidence and passion.
Built upon pessimism, failure, hesitant action, unrealistic thinking, poor decision-making and a contracting comfort zone.
- A time for problems, mistakes and transition.
- Triggers disappointment, stress and frustration.
Built upon poor habits, ineffective choices, critical thinking and an inner desire for personal transformation.
- A time for planning, self-reflection, and hibernation.
- Triggers regret, fear, and grief along with hope for a better future.
Built upon the development of new skills and habits, the acquisition of knowledge, and a deeper level of self-understanding.
- A time for dynamic thinking, learning, and opportunity.
- Triggers excitement, anticipation, and a sense of purpose and direction.