The Six Rules for Winning at the Game of Life IQ Doodle explores six steps you can take that will help you live life in more optimal ways to accomplish your goals and objectives.
Here is the text included within this IQ Doodle:
1) Set Clear and Empowering Goals
Goals improve focus, enhance commitment and provide a direction for life.
What do I want?
Why do I want this?
2) Consistently Stretch Your Comfort Zone
Everything you want lies outside the boundaries of your comfort zone.
What I want is over there. I’m going to go and get it.
3) Generate Plenty of Bad Ideas
Life is a number’s game. Don’t be afraid to repeatedly take a chance on yourself.
4) Make Mistakes and Learn from Them
Life only reward those who learn from the error of their ways.
What’s the lesson here?
5) Work Smarter and Harder than Yesterday
Life’s a game of inches. You gain an edge by beating your best-self today.
How can I do this better, faster and smarter?
6) Expose Yourself to New Ideas, People, and Places
Expanding your horizons provides new perspectives and opportunities for growth and development.