The Six Ideas to Lead and Influence People IQ Doodle outlines six things you can do to become a more respected, admired and influential leader.
Here is the text included within this IQ Doodle:
1) Expect the Very Best from People
Set your expectations and give people a fine reputation to live up to.
2) Encourage People at Every Opportunity
Praise people even for the slightest of improvement and progress.
3) Delegate Using Questions
Instead of handing out orders, empower people by asking questions.
4) Refrain from Taking Credit
Make people feel as though your ideas and suggestions are their own.
5) Provide Constructive Feedback
- Give praise and honest appreciation.
- Mention your mistakes and errors.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Allow the person to save face.
6) Encourage Positive Change
Set clear standards, and make people’s weaknesses seem easy to correct.