The Mastering Six Difficult Human Emotions IQ Doodle outlines how to better understand and manage difficult emotions including fear, frustration, overwhelm, disappointment, hurt and anger.
Here is the text description included within this IQ Doodle:
What if I imagined this differently?
- Evaluate what’s real and what’s imagined.
- Get clear about what you want to achieve.
- Prepare yourself thoroughly.
What if I changed my approach?
- Get curious about your predicament.
- Start thinking outside the box.
- Change how you do things.
What if I broke this down into pieces?
- Identify what you’re able to control.
- Eliminate all the unnecessary stuff.
- Divide tasks into small chunks.
What if I set more realistic goals?
- Reassess your expectations.
- Set more attainable objectives.
- Learn from your experience.
What if I set more reasonable expectations?
- Get curious about why you’re feeling hurt.
- Reevaluate unreasonable expectations.
- Communicate your needs more effectively.
What if I completely misread the situation?
- Reassess your violated rules.
- Question your assumptions.
- Reconsider people’s intentions.
What Do I Get?
When you purchase this IQ Doodle you will receive the following downloadable digital items:
- 2 high resolution printable IQ Doodle posters in both a light and dark themed format.
- 2 pocket versions of this IQ Doodle that have been optimized for viewing on mobile phones.
- 6 beautiful desktop wallpaper backgrounds to use on your computer or tablet.
- 6 card sized images that breakdown the steps outlined within this IQ Doodle.
- A printable Info Sheet that summarizes each step outlined within this IQ Doodle.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Sheet to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles.
- High resolution transparent doodle images used to create this IQ Doodle. These are royalty free images you can use for personal or professional purposes.
How Do I Use this IQ Doodle?
Use this IQ Doodle anytime, anywhere and anyhow. We provide you with all these different formats and options to help you keep these important steps and ideas at the forefront of your mind at all times.
Whether you are at home, in the office, or out and about with just your mobile in your pocket, there is an IQ Doodle version for you. The key is to discipline yourself to stay exposed to these ideas throughout your day.
By viewing this IQ Doodle several times per day, you will be forming new patterns in the way you think, behave, perceive, and emotionalize your experiences. These patterns will gradually develop into routines, and those routines will eventually build empowering new habits that will help you break-free from old behaviors that no longer serve you.
All this will of course take time, but the more you expose yourself to this IQ Doodle, the faster you will reprogram your mind and incorporate new methods of thinking about your life and circumstances. But remember that it all begins with self-discipline. The practice of self-discipline eventually turns into routine, and routine gradually turns into an empowering new habit that transforms how you interact with the world around you.
In order to fully absorb these ideas and to inspire positive change, begin by printing this IQ Doodle and hanging it up at home and in the office. Or better yet, how about on your bathroom mirror or right beside the toilet seat? 🙂 Next, use this IQ Doodle as a desktop background on your computer. This will help keep these critical steps and ideas at the forefront of your mind while you are working. Furthermore, keep this IQ Doodle in your pocket (on your mobile phone) and refer to it throughout the day when commuting on public transport or while waiting at the supermarket checkout line.
Also don’t forget about the Info Sheet. The printable Info Sheet provides you with actionable ideas and guidelines on how to better work through this IQ Doodle. Have a read of the Info Sheet to help you gain deeper insights into this topic. And that’s basically it. That’s essentially all it takes to begin making positive changes to your life. Awareness is after all the very first step to change, and optimal habits-of-mind are developed only through repeated exposure to these ideas.
Finally, there is the Visual Thinking template. This template is designed to help you put the ideas within each IQ Doodle into practice. The power of this template lies in working through each step of the IQ Doodle in a visual way. It’s about bringing your thoughts to life on paper to help you explore the topic at a deeper level using the doodling skills you learned over the 40 Day Doodle Course. The objective of this template is to help you establish empowering new habits and beliefs that will allow you to put the ideas presented within each IQ Doodle into proactive action. It’s the final piece of the puzzle and glue that brings everything together. If you have never visualized your thoughts before in this way, then prepare yourself for a life changing eye-opening experience. ????
The IQ Matrix Connection
The content for creating each IQ Doodle has been taken directly from an IQ Matrix map. These mind maps, of course, go into more detail about each topic, however, what the IQ Doodle does extremely well is it condenses and further simplifies those ideas and presents them in a fun comic strip format. Each IQ Doodle is therefore designed to complement an existing IQ Matrix. And this particular IQ Doodle complements the Emotional Mastery IQ Matrix.
Free 5 Lessons of BEGINNER Doodle Course
Learn How To Doodle And Think Visually
Insert your name and email below, then click on button to get started absolutely FREE!