The Mastering Six Difficult Human Emotions IQ Doodle outlines how to better understand and manage difficult emotions including fear, frustration, overwhelm, disappointment, hurt and anger.
Here is the text description included within this IQ Doodle:
What if I imagined this differently?
- Evaluate what’s real and what’s imagined.
- Get clear about what you want to achieve.
- Prepare yourself thoroughly.
What if I changed my approach?
- Get curious about your predicament.
- Start thinking outside the box.
- Change how you do things.
What if I broke this down into pieces?
- Identify what you’re able to control.
- Eliminate all the unnecessary stuff.
- Divide tasks into small chunks.
What if I set more realistic goals?
- Reassess your expectations.
- Set more attainable objectives.
- Learn from your experience.
What if I set more reasonable expectations?
- Get curious about why you’re feeling hurt.
- Reevaluate unreasonable expectations.
- Communicate your needs more effectively.
What if I completely misread the situation?
- Reassess your violated rules.
- Question your assumptions.
- Reconsider people’s intentions.