The How to Doodle 40 day course is available for free. You can register to receive this course over a period of 40 days by visiting the registration page. However, if you simply can’t wait and would like to work through this course at your own pace, then you can purchase it right here on this page. Your purchase of course also helps support the site and the work we do in the field of visual thinking.
By purchasing the course you will receive a one page pdf document with links to all 40 days of the How to Doodle course. You will also receive a link to an online course outline with direct links to all 40 lessons of this course that you can access at any time.
It’s important to note that the paid version of the course is exactly the same as the free version, however with your purchase you can work through the course at your own pace as quickly or as slowly as you like. Please also do keep in mind that this is an online course and you will need an internet connection to access the content. We do hope that you will find the course of value, and we appreciate all your support.
An Indispensable Skills
Great thinkers throughout history have moved communities, society and in many cases entire nations forward because of their ability to think creatively and solve problems effectively. They were able to do this because of their ability to bring their thoughts to life visually on paper. Visualizing their problems on paper provided them with clarity, and with clarity came insights that helped them find the solutions they were after. You too can develop this ability and it all begins with learning how to doodle.
The How to Doodle course will provide you with the foundational skills you need to begin solving your problems visually.
Doodle Course Highlights
- Learn to doodle anything using 12 basic shapes.
- Discover how to use frameworks for doodling.
- Creative challenges to test your doodling skills.
- Learn how to doodle people quickly and easily.
- Use a simple face matrix to doodle emotions.
- How to doodle human hands and feet quickly.
- Show movement and direction in your doodles.
- How to doodle metaphors and abstract words.
- Comprehensive visual note-taking guidelines.
- And much more over 40 days…
You Also Receive the Following Bonus Items:
For a limited time, you also receive three bonus items for free when you purchase the How to Doodle Course. These bonuses include:
- Access to 20 Visual Thinking Templates used for the Doodle for Self-Development Course. These templates will provide you with an opportunity to practice your doodling skills in practical ways to improve your life and achieve your goals. Valued at $50.00.
- Access to the Visual Vocabulary Pack, which includes over 200 icons that you can use as reference to help you practice your doodling skills. You are also free to use these icons within your documents and presentations. Valued at $10.00.
- Access to Six Steps for Solving Your Life’s Problems IQ Doodle. This IQ Doodle outlines a six step process you can follow to help you solve the various everyday problems that life often throws our way. Valued at $5.00.
Here’s What Doodlers Are Saying…
Adam, thank you! This was truly an amazing course, just the perfect bits of information to digest and practice daily. It was fun, and inspiring! I learned so much in these past 40 days! I would recommend to anyone who says ”I cannot draw!” Simple, easy to follow steps and guidelines! I had a blast! Thank you again I am most appreciative and grateful! You are a master teacher!
Click the Add to Cart button below to purchase this course and receive instant access to all 40 lessons including the three bonuses.